Form required to publish/present DUC 2006 paper:
Forms required to access Information for Active Participants:
The User Agreement forms should be completed as follows:
- Organization form:
- The first line should contain the name of the smallest entity of your organization that will be using the data, e.g. Department of Computer Science, Natural Language Research Division, etc., so that the second line listing the number of people engaged in research is a reasonable number. If this line gives the total number of people in your company, university, etc. then it will look like the whole world is using the data.
- Corporation/Partnership/Legal Entity should be the name of your university, company, etc.
- The address, telephone, and facsimile should refer to the organization's principle investigator's address, telephone, and facsimile.
- By the organization: The person signing for the organization should be the principle investigator of the project who is assumed to be the person responsible for protecting the data. If this is a problem at your organization, then follow your organization's guidelines.
- Accepted by NIST: NIST will fill this out, and return a copy to you. The original will be retained at NIST.
- Individual form:
- The first line should contain the individual's name within an organization, who will be using the data.
- Organization should be the same name entered in the first line of the organization form. The Corporation, etc. and address, etc. should
then be the same as filled in on the organization form in the
- By the individual: The person signing should be the individual within an organization, who will be using the data.
- Accepted by the organization: The person signing for the organization should be the principle investigator of the project who is assumed to be the person responsible for protecting the data. The person who signs for the organization will retain the original individual forms for use in tracking.
Please fax completed forms to Lori Buckland, NIST (fax: 301-975-5287). When you send your fax, please also send Lori Buckland an email message letting her know your faxed forms are coming.