- public abstract interface DeIntegerIntrf
- extends DataElem
This interface represents the functionality of a DE_integer object
beyond that common to all data elements
- $Revision: 1.1 $
- This software was produced by NIST, an agency of the U.S. government,
and by statute is not subject to copyright in the United States.
Recipients of this software assume all responsibilities associated
with its operation, modification and maintenance.
Returns the value of the represented intege
Sets the value of the represented integer given an integer
|Methods inherited from interface gov.nist.nlpir.irf.de.DataElem
public int getValue()
- Returns the value of the represented intege
- the value of the represented integer.
public void setValue(int v)
- Sets the value of the represented integer given an integer
v - the new value of the represented integer.