- Direct Known Subclasses:
- public abstract class Handle
- extends java.lang.Object
Parent class of all handles - objects which provide information of various
sorts defined and needed by a broker to access a stored object.
Only brokers need know the form and content of the handles they use.
- $Revision: 1.1 $
- This software was produced by NIST, an agency of the U.S. government,
and by statute is not subject to copyright in the United States.
Recipients of this software assume all responsibilities associated
with its operation, modification and maintenance.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
public abstract void writeExt(BufferedRandomAccessFile out)
- Writes an external representation of this object to a file
out - buffered random access file handle
- The size of the handle in the storage file.
public abstract boolean replaceExt(BufferedRandomAccessFile out)
- Replaces the existing handle in the given file if it is possible at
public abstract void readExt(BufferedRandomAccessFile in)