- public class UniversalIndexer
- extends Indexer
A general purpose indexer.
- $Revision: 1.1 $
- This software was produced by NIST, an agency of the U.S. government,
and by statute is not subject to copyright in the United States.
Recipients of this software assume all responsibilities associated
with its operation, modification and maintenance.
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
public java.util.Vector getIndexingFeatures(DataElem de,
- Returns the indexing features that were extracted from specified data
element and document at indexing time.
de - the data element from which to extract features
doc - the (proxy) document which contains the data element
- a vector of features for the specified data element and document
- getIndexingFeatures in class Indexer