- public class RetrievalModalities
- extends java.lang.Object
Container for information needed for retrieval, namely: indexing
modalities and the combinator structure used for retrieval, a
set of instructions for combining the results of lower-level
- $Revision: 1.1 $
- This software was produced by NIST, an agency of the
U.S. government, and by statute is not subject to copyright in the
United States. Recipients of this software assume all
responsibilities associated with its operation, modification and
- See Also:
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
private IndexingModalities indexingModalities
- The information that was used to control indexing
private Combinator combinatorStructure
- The map for combining lower-level retrieval results
public RetrievalModalities(IndexingModalities i)
- Constructs retrieval modalities using indexing modalities.
i - The indexing modalities.
public IndexingModalities getIndexingModalities()
- Gets the indexing modalities for these modalities.
- The indexing modalities.
public Combinator getCombinatorStructure()
- Gets the combinator structure for these modalities.
public void setCombinatorStructure(Combinator s)
- Sets the combinator structure for these modalities.
s - The combinator structure.