[tv13.list] video length mismatch problem

Andrei Bursuc andrei.bursuc at telecom-sudparis.eu
Thu Aug 15 01:32:34 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have just tested the videos that you mentioned and they correspond to the
mastershot metadata provided by NIST and BBC.
I have used VLC player for that.
Maybe you have set a different frame rate for your mplayer. The videos from
the Eastenders dataset are all at 25 fps.

Regards,
Andrei Bursuc

--

[image: Télécom SudParis] <http://www.telecom-sudparis.eu/> *Andrei BURSUC*