[tv13.list] Instance search submission - file ID 0 not part of test set

Paul Over over at nist.gov
Thu Aug 15 10:16:12 EDT 2013

Hi,

For participants in the instance search task...

We have received a number of submissions - that is good.  However
they contain result items from file ID 0, which, as the collection.xml
file indicates, is NOT part of the test collection. It is a sample.

<VideoFile>
<id>0</id>
<filename>5082189274976367100.mp4</filename>
<use>sample</use>
<source>BBC</source>
<filetype>MPEG-4</filetype>
</VideoFile>

Unfortunately the submission checker was not checking this.

The checker has been corrected and we will assume that the JRS, NERCMS,
and TNO teams will want to correct their submissions and resubmit.
Therefore we will move the current submissions out of the way

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Paul
--