[tv13.list] Question of Semantic Indexing task - progress

Paul Over over at nist.gov
Mon Jun 10 07:24:39 EDT 2013

Hi,

A progress submission is just the main (60 concept on IACC.2.A) task BUT
run *separately* on just the IACC.2.B and then again *separately* on
just the IACC.2.C. You will be running this year's system against
"future" data so in 2013 and 2014 you could compare those future systems
to this year's system on the same data, etc.
Hope that clarifies things.

- Paul

--
Paul Over