[tv13.list] [TRECVID MED 2013]: Why there are so many videos with no data content in LDC2011E06/events/E001 and LDC2011E06/events/E002

Yanwei yanwei.fu at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Tue May 21 10:24:59 EDT 2013

Hi all,

It is the first time for us to participate TRECVID MED. And I download
the video data and try to extract features. But I just find why there
are so many videos of 0 data in LDC2011E06/events/E001 and
LDC2011E06/events/E002 (almost all videos are empty) in my PC.  Even I
had replaced with the PATCH data. The other events folders are just fine
to me. I had downloaded all the files for that LDC2011E06 and
uncompressed them. Is there anything I missed? Thanks!

Vis_QMUL_team

Yanwei Fu,
PhD student,
Vision Group,
Room 329, Computer Science Building,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
<http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/>
Queen Mary, University of London <http://www.qmul.ac.uk/>
Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/homepageoffuyanwei/