[tv13.list] NIST Data Science Symposium RESCHEDULED to March 4-5, 2014

Paul Over over at nist.gov
Tue Nov 5 10:40:54 EST 2013

Dear Data Science Community,

The NIST Data Science Symposium has been rescheduled to March 4-5, 2014.

The difficult decision to reschedule the event is due to several
unforeseen circumstances. We hope that you will be available to
participate in the rescheduled symposium, and we are deeply sorry for
any inconvenience this may cause.

Abstracts that have been submitted will still be considered, and updated
versions as well as new submissions will be welcome.  For those who
already registered to attend the symposium, your registration will
remain active.  If you need to withdraw your submitted abstract or
cancel your registration, please send an email to datascience at nist.gov.

More information will be made available in the near future.  In the
meantime, please feel free to send any questions you have to
datascience at nist.gov.

Sincerely,
NIST Data Science Symposium Organizers