[tv14.list] TV14 instance search topic error

Paul Over over at nist.gov
Tue Aug 5 14:10:25 EDT 2014

Hi,

For those participating in the instance search task ...

While preparing for the judging here we discovered an
error in the topic 9117. The topic text should start
with "a" not "this". In other words we are looking
for any instance of many possible targets (all manu-
factured to look alike), not a specific one of these.
The example images are of different targets.

The updated topic is in the active participant's
area. It is very late. Use the revised version if
you have time. We'll judge the submissions based on the
more liberal new wording but will likely not include
that topic in the average.

- Paul

--
Paul Over