Results So Far ...
- Hands-on experience for more groups with many of the challenges of interactive evaluation in a laboratory setting
- The wealth of additional data being collected: complicates interpretation of results and comparisons
- Good experimental design and analysis: still critical, still difficult
- Hands-on experience in organizing cooperative evaluations of interactive systems:
- Software development: experimental systems are often unstable; little or no interoperability; difficult to install and learn to use
- Coordination of research goals is hard - the larger the group, the harder it is