[tv13.list] Small correction to iacc.2.B master shot reference

Dennis Koelma koelma at uva.nl
Fri Apr 12 08:52:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

Paul thanks for the update on the file.
Still, it is giving me a hard time : The "fractions" in the .mp7.xml file
do not match the frame rate of the corresponding .mp4 file.
As a consequence, it is hard to translate the time codes to frames.
(This is the only video in the IACC.2.* sets that has this mismatch.)

Using a frame rate of 391140000 / 13039039 I was able to get a good
result for the segmentation.
Still, the use of the "magic" number 13039039 is a bit of a hack :-)

Regards,

Dennis Koelma
University of Amsterdam