[tv13.list] TRECVid INS task: additional metadata for EastEnders episodes

Hervé Bredin herve.bredin at limsi.fr
Tue May 28 09:56:38 EDT 2013

Hi TRECVid INS participants,

This is to let you know that I created a (Python) script to automatically get some additional metadata for the 244 EastEnders episodes, using BBC Programmes API.

For each episode, it provides the following metadata:
- cast: the actual list of actors (and their character names)
- synopsis: a synopsis (slightly) more complete than the one provided in the original metadata files.

The code (and usage info) is available on GitHub:
https://github.com/hbredin/EastEndersMetadata#readme

In case you have your own scripts that you are willing to share with the community, I'd be happy to add them to this GitHub repository.

Hervé.

--
Hervé BREDIN
Researcher at CNRS