[tv14.list] INS submissions

Paul Over over at nist.gov
Wed Aug 13 13:46:32 EDT 2014

Hi,

Here is a list of the INS submissions we have received by
the deadline just past. (I am still in discussion with 2
groups about what will be their final runs.)

Each run name consists of

      ptype _ exampleSet _ pid _ priority

Please check the list and let me (over at nist.gov) know right
away if you don't see the runs you expect. In a case or two
I've corrected collisions caused by reuse of the same priority
by changing a priority. (Each priority was actually to be
used only ONCE across ALL a team's runs.)

Thanks for participating!
Paul

F_A_MediaMill_1
F_A_MediaMill_2