Translingual Information Detection, Extraction, and Summarization (TIDES)
- TIDES Program Areas:
- Document Understanding
- Text Retrieval
- The Text REtrieval Conference (TREC) supports research within the information retrieval
community by providing the infrastructure necessary for large-scale evaluation
of text retrieval methodologies. TREC-8 tracks were question answering, web retrieval, filtering,
interactive retrieval, spoken document retrieval, query building, and cross language retrieval using
- Topic Detection and Tracking
- Topic Detection and Tracking refers to automatic techniques for finding topically
related material in streams of data such as newswire and broadcast news.
- TIDES Advisory Committee (TACO)
- Password protected information site for members of the TIDES Advisory Committee.
- TIDES Evaluation (TEval) Program Committee
- Password protected information site for members of the TIDES Evaluation Program Committee.
Retrieval Group home page
IAD home page
Last updated: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2001 13:32:30 EDT
Date created: Monday, 31-Jul-00