- public abstract interface DeDoubleIntrf
- extends DataElem
Representation of a double to the extent it differs from other
- $Revision: 1.1 $
- This software was produced by NIST, an agency of the U.S. government,
and by statute is not subject to copyright in the United States.
Recipients of this software assume all responsibilities associated
with its operation, modification and maintenance.
Returns the value of the represented double
Sets the value of the represented double given a double
|Methods inherited from interface gov.nist.nlpir.irf.de.DataElem
public double getValue()
- Returns the value of the represented double
- the value of the represented double.
public void setValue(double v)
- Sets the value of the represented double given a double
v - the new value the DeDouble represents.