[tv14.list] INS Topics timeStamps

George Awad gawad at nist.gov
Thu Jun 19 12:55:23 EDT 2014

Hi,

    This email is for INS task participants:

We recently found that the timeStamps (that map the image example to the
video example) in the xml topic files
ins.auto.topics.2014.xml and ins.inter.topics.2014.xml are not accurate.
The ImageGrab software seems had a
bug in saving the frames with their correct timeStamps!

We replaced the xml topic files with new ones that has no timestamp
information. Please ignore any timestamp in the old
xml files and use the new topic files. Also there is new topic dtd and
topic sample files.
There is no change in the example images or videos.

We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused for some of you.

Thanks
George