- public class IndexerManager
- extends IndexerMatcherManager
The IndexerManager manages the set of available indexers
The method for doing this in irf is as yet undetermined.
- $Revision: 1.1 $
- This software was produced by NIST, an agency of the U.S. government,
and by statute is not subject to copyright in the United States.
Recipients of this software assume all responsibilities associated
with its operation, modification and maintenance.
Print out information on the available indexers.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
public void present()
- Print out information on the available indexers.
How this is to be done depends on how the information on
available indexers in managed in irf. This is yet to be determined.
- present in class IndexerMatcherManager